WHY WE SUPPORT ABTA
ABTA is the only Member-led Business Travel Association with a focus on Corporate Travel not only in South Africa but across the African Continent too.
ABTA provides a platform for Corporate Travel Management education and sharing of best practice by hosting region-specific industry events and facilitating information flow utilising various platforms in countries across Africa including Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
Although ABTA initiatives are open and relevant to all industry sectors, educational focus is aimed towards the Corporate sector as we believe that a better educated buying community will drive the continued elevation and advancement of the business travel industry.
Through Education, Innovation and Collaboration ABTA:
- Assists in raising the standard of the Business Travel industry across the African continent
- Increases awareness of Africa as a destination to the global travel fraternity
- Assists Members in adding value to their organisations by providing relevant and instantly useable benefits
- Creates a platform for region-specific Travel Management education, networking opportunities and continued professional development
- Provides cross-border benchmarks on travel services, products and best practice in order to enhance service offerings and deliverables in developing countries
- Plays a pivotal role in Africa’s emergence as a global player in the Business Travel industry
By embracing the wonderful and vibrant diversity of the African continent, approaching all projects and initiatives with an attitude of abundance and open-mindedness and always staying focused on the most important aspect of business travel - its people - ABTA is fast becoming a leading travel association not only in Africa, but on a global scale.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
ABTA Members Directory
To find a small selection of TMC’s, Travel Agents and Industry Suppliers who are ABTA Members,
please click here for the online portion of our ABTA Members Directory.