ABTA 24 Aug 2021 Kenya Webinar: The Future of the Kenyan Corporate Travel Industry (Listen online)
Listen to ABTA’s recent Webinar – The Future of the Kenyan Corporate Travel Industry – hosted on 24 August 2021, focusing on Corporate Travel in Kenya.
- Travel Volumes – Will these ever increase back to normal or will hybrid online/face to face meetings continue indefinitely?
- A safe return to travel, meetings & events – what do suppliers have planned?
- What clients want – diversifying client sectors and offerings to stay relevant and profitable
- The future of technology and digital online bookings
- Accessing constantly changing information in real time
- The eminent rise of Bleisure and capitalising on the current focus on Africa
Agnes Mucuha, Chief Executive Officer – KATA
Dr. Esther Kagure Munyiri, Director: Global Tourism Resilience & Crisis Management Centre – Eastern Africa
Dr. Joseph Kithitu, Group Finance Director – Express Travel Group
Mohammed Wanyoike, Group CEO – FCM
Raman Arora, Director, Head – Platforms Enablement CEMEA – Visa Business Solutions
Rosemary Mugambi, Regional Sales and Marketing Director – Serena Hotels East Africa
Stephen Kabaiku, Group Procurement – ICEA LION
For Non-ABTA Members access to the webinar please Click here.