ABTA 19 Aug 2021 Nigeria Webinar: Evolve, Adapt, Survive & Thrive (Listen online)
Listen to ABTA’s recent Webinar – Evolve, Adapt, Survive & Thrive – hosted on 19 August 2021, focusing on Corporate Travel in Nigeria.
Our panel of corporate travel experts shared their views on a multitude of topics currently impacting the Nigerian Corporate Travel Industry.
- What clients want – diversifying offerings to stay relevant and profitable
- Competing in the digital and online bookings space
- Dealing with a volatile market exchange rate
- Accessing constantly changing information in real time
- The eminent rise of Bleisure and capitalising on the current focus on Africa
Adaeze Okonkwo, Unit Head: Travels & Protocol – Access Bank PLC
Lola Adefope, Managing Director – Business Travel Management Ltd.
Mohammed Tanko Kwajaffa, Trade Relations Manager: West Africa – South African Tourism
Olugbenga Adebayo, President / CEO – Gadeshire Consulting Ltd
Susan Akporiaye, President – NANTA
For Non-ABTA Members access to the webinar please Click here.