East Africa Travel Buyers Summit | The A-Z of Traveller Compliance | Nairobi, Kenya | 27 & 28 Aug 2019
Interested in attending this event?
View the various event details by clicking the yellow tabs below and select which of the 3 duplicate events you would like to attend. If you want to attend, select your Registration Category (Member, non Member etc) from the drop down box (just below this box) to start the booking process. Then, select how many seats you want under that registration category and click ‘next step’ to add it to your basket. If you want to register for other guests, do the same for them – select their registration category and number of seats and ‘next step’. Each time you do this, seats are added to your basket which you can view or amend when you ‘proceed to payment’.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
EAST AFRICA TRAVEL BUYERS SUMMIT
PLEASE NOTE :THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO TRAVEL BUYING CLIENTS FROM CORPORATES, SME’S and GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS, AS WELL AS EVENT SPONSORS
Please do not register to attend if you are not a Travel-Buying Client or Event Sponsor
This event forms part of ABTA’s 2 days Corporate Travel Summit and will focus on assisting companies with:
- Understanding why staff fail to travel in accordance with the company travel policy
- How to develop a Travel Policy that is easy to understand and comply with
- How to ensure senior level support when policing staff travel behaviour
- Dealing with last minute bookings, changes and cancellations
- Using different strategies to ensure improved compliance
If you play a role in booking, managing or buying staff travel for your company, then this is the event for you!
We look forward to seeing you at this ABTA Buyers Summit in August!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
|ABTA Premium & Enterprise Buyer Members:||Free of charge|
|ABTA Lite Buyer Members:||Ksh 1 800.00 ($ 18.00)|
|Non ABTA Buyer Members:||Ksh 3 550.00 ($ 35.00)|
|Hosted Buyers, Exclusive Sponsors, Sponsor Guests, Press||Free of charge (requires promo code)|
TO BOOK YOUR SEAT
Please select which 1 of the 3 duplicate events you would like to attend, and click on the applicable link.
27 August Breakfast | Movenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi | 07.30 – 11.30 | CLICK HERE to attend
27 August Lunch | Movenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi | 12.30 – 16.30 | CLICK HERE to attend
28 August Breakfast | Fairmont Nairobi, The Norfolk | 07.30 – 11.30 | CLICK HERE to attend
- Session are duplicated 3 times, so you only need to attend 1 of the above options.
- This event is only open to Travel Buyers. No Travel Agents, TMC’s, Airlines or other related industry supplier brands may attend if they are not Exclusive Event Sponsors.
- Complimentary and Special Offer delegates MUST also RSVP and select the relevant registration and complimentary payment category.